Friday 1 October 2010

Customer Feedback - Crayon Rocks


I really wanted to say how much we love our Crayon Rocks!

J has always enjoyed the storytelling aspect of drawing but he has often gotten bored and frustrated with drawing really quickly and easily. I think his hand would cramp from the grip he had on his pencils, or he just got frustrated with his lack of control. I'm not sure. But the last few weeks he has asked to draw and colour more and more often. So far today i have printed out well over a dozen colouring in sheets for him (all completely coloured!) and he has drawn all sorts of stories for me. He only stopped for food! And the only thing he will use to draw with is his Crayon Rocks.

M.R., NSW Australia


If you have photos or comments to share about Spiral Garden and our products, please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment