Saturday 1 December 2007

Re-launch of Spiral Garden November 2007

This month I became the new owner of Spiral Garden. In 2005 Becky Irvine created this magical business, and since then has nurtured it with love. I've recently been working hard with my friend and web designer Melissa Baker to update the site with a new look and additional features.
Through the seasons I have shared my articles on the Spiral Garden site. I will continue to share these seasonal musings, and will add more information and activities for your interest. The seed packs our family used to create and sell through Spiral Garden to encourage other families to garden together will also be available in the coming weeks. I have always enjoyed being involved in the growth of Spiral Garden, and consider it a blessing to take over from Becky. I'm very excited by the possibilities of Spiral Garden and invite you to take a look at the new products. We have expanded upon the original range to include some beautiful new dolls, gifts for teens and adults, a wider variety of games and toys, jewellery, baby items, books and magazines.

Please check back often as more stock will arrive in time for Christmas orders.

Thanks again for your interest and support. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment